Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Glass Bead Magnets + Organza Bag = cute & cheap gift!

I made a bunch of sets of glass bead magnets for my kids' teachers for Christmas this year and put three in a little organza bag, cut out a cute holiday design on card stock for the tag, and voila!  Super cute and super cheap holiday gift and all the teachers loved them!

Here's my original post on the magnets. Though, after making many of these, I highly recommend the stronger magnets.  As my further "scientific" testing has proven that they definitely work better to hold themselves and other items to the fridge.

You can Google holiday clip art to find a shape to print out on card stock for the tag if you're not one for drawing one yourself.

Also, I bought 100 organza bags for cheap on Amazon, like $8 or so.



No comments:

Post a Comment