Friday, May 25, 2012

DIY Bottle Cap Necklace

I wanted to make some cute necklaces with my bottle caps - I have been making plenty of magnets as of late.  So, I flipped them over so the color of the cap would show and adhered scrapbook paper to that side with the resin dot on top. Then I punched a hole in the top, and now I just need a necklace - on my crafting wish-list! 

Here's my list of supplies:

Bottle Cap
Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue (You could use some Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky glue to seal in the edges of the paper to the bottle cap, which I tried on 2 of these, but I don't know that it's necessary.)
Scrapbook Paper cut with 1" hole punch
Glitter Glue (For a little extra bling bling)
Resin dot
Euro Metal Hole Punch Pliers 1.8mm (to punch hole in bottle cap)

(I don't have the jump rings or necklaces yet, but plan on getting 8mm jump rings and organza ribbon necklaces)


No comments:

Post a Comment